Sciatica problem

Hello doctor I am UMA RANI. I am suffering from severe leg problem because of sciatica pain. Even I am unable to stand for 10 minutes. I have 2 months little kid.So kindly give me the information which therapy is best for me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Sciatica problem

Dr. Chinmay das Bangalore | Yoga and Naturopathy
do vajrasana after meals. problem will go
If you have radiating pain from hip to leg avoid bending forward when you lift your baby from ground modify it by bending your legs with your spine erect and change your lifestyle. you have to take massage therapy and acupuncture.
Proper diagnosis need to be done and should not follow the treatment just self assessing the symptoms of sciatica
If it's a confirmed diagnosis of sciatica then proper Ayurvedic treatment for the same should be started with along with help of physiotherapy treatment for early relief. Ayurveda would treatment it as a vata disorder. There is no harm in taking some muscle relaxants temporarily( allopathic) for relief along with any treatment.
Acupuncture treatment is also a promising approach for cure in sciatica.