How to cure muscle leg weakness
I am 45 year old man. I go for regular walks in the morning. I walk for almost an hour. But after the walk my legs start bit trembling. My friend was telling me it is because of muscle leg weakness. If so, how do I get treated for muscle leg weakness? Is there any food intake which i should consider?

Ask me directly
Hello, Only reason that can be are vitamin D deficiency, Ca deficiency, obesity
This can be possibly you are not having your pre & post walk meals as body uses energy so refilling it is essential if you had skipped these weakness reason is found. Try to massage your leg portion which is weak with mustard oil under massage specialist for a week. Eating balanced diet & nutrition rich diet is key for healthy body. If still no change don't wait go to necessary doctor.
Hello sir, Take a proper balanced diet..there is no single food which is beneficial or harmful... every food group is important...which contains nutrients dat Ur body needs ...do u have any bone realted medical problem or any deficiency for eg. Cal or vit-D...
if this happens u regularly consult a doctor or dietitian who will make u do some blood test.. after which the main reason will be clear...
include green leafy vegetables..milk&it's products..eggs,fruits .. don't miss any meal ..
Hi With only one symptom I can't say what's reason for your trembling of Legs.It can also be due to deficiency of any Vitamin  or obesity - that is weight coming on your legs. You should meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for assessment and a personalized diet plan. Always remember you are what you eat. If your diet is deficient of any nutrient, after some time the symptom will be show in your body. So it's very important to eat a healthy diet. So I would recommend you to meet a Dietician/Nutritionist.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan 
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
For the first month of walking,its observed this kind of weakness due to improper or insufficient meal plan. It's the age of doing all thing together without any issue,but make it a habit of low but steady start sir. For Customised diet & Exercise plan, contact me via Practo Chat based Consultation for complete guideline.
Hello - there are so many reasons check your B.p/ vitamin D3 / calcium levels - take balance diet and don't excercise more than 45 min a day
contact through practo account for better result and custamised diet plan becoz i need ur full histroy then we can solve your problem
dietician/ nutritionist- Anjali kanphade Nutri-diet clinic location- Nagpur search me on practo and contact directly for consultation