How to became fat...
Dear sir Now I am very thin not having perfect weight per my height.. It's very upset for me.. Can you suggest me some medicines that not affect side effects.. Please provide good nd valuable solution. Thanking you Naveen

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

According to your height weight is very low. Authentic Ayurveda Treatment is different for recent weight loss & gradual weight loss. Get bone density, Serum calcium & Lipid profile test done & with reports for proper treatment. Eat according to your appetite & drink 150ml milk with break fast & lunch. It helps in weight gain gradually.