How much calories in day

I am 5.6 ,male, 90 kgs ,obese. I am following one day cardio one day weight plan. How much calories is required for me ? I am an endomorph bodytype, i have done some tests mentioned online. How much protein ,carbs nd fats in a day ?ratio? I am aiming to lose weight and have a decent muscle tone.

Doctor Answers (1) on How much calories in day

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello, Looks as if you have taken full advantage of Google. As a lifestyle Nutritionist I would suggest you to consult a nutritionist We first take your past dietary recall -calculate the food intake in terms of calories proteins carbs and data and many other nutrients through specially designed softwares, then we prescribed a 500 kcal diet deficit to what you are currently consuming keeping in mind ur current requirements. The ratio is also set and that certainly can't be discussed here. Fit her decrease in to Adam calories depends upon the initial wt and loss Since you are from IT business I can understand your restrictions to physical activity. Kindly.consult a nutritionist who can help you follow a healthy weightlossplan along with a healthy physical activity. Feel free to call