How much calories in a da
I am 5.6 ,male, 90 kgs ,obese. I am following one day cardio one day weight plan. How much calories is required for me ? I am an endomorph bodytype, i have done some tests mentioned online. How much protein ,carbs nd fats in a day ?ratio? I am aiming to lose weight and have a decent muscle tone.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, I would suggest a 2000 kcals for your weight loss. 50% from carbs, 40% from protein and 10% fats. Carbs will include fruits as well. Also a suggestion that initially in your program you should do cardio daily. For a more personalized diet plan ping me for an appointment.