How long does it take to recover from gallbladder surgery

Hello sir, I have gallbladder stone biggest is 18mm. What is the right treatment for this. My doctor suggested surgery that is gallbladder removal. Kindly advice me what is the right treatment.

Dr. Himani Negi Homoeopath | Chennai

A sudden pain in the upper right part or the centre of abdomen indicates the presence of gallstones. The right shoulder can hurt too. Gallstones are hard deposits of digestive fluid that can form in t

... Read More

Hello Doctor, My Sister Age, 30, has to go for Gallbladder removal due to having Multiple Stones. She had a Major C- Section Delivery before 2 years. Since 2 years. During the Delivery Time She had been diagnosed Stones in Gallbladder. Now She had planned to go for Gallbladder Surgery. Please suggest. Is it fine to go for surgery in Monsoon.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal Homoeopath | Kolkata

Right time is winter

... Read More

Had gallnstones and had my gallbladder removed. I have 3 questions had the surgery Tuesday. How soon can I eat ice cream? When can I resume sexual activity? How long does the not be able to lift heavy stuff deadline normally last. I work unloading trucks and would like a time frame as to when I could possible return to work.

Dr. Jagat Shah Homoeopath | Mumbai

Hi, after any open abdominal surgery, to do exercise or to lift heavy weight minimum of three month time period is advised. U can have ice cream in 30 days n so does ur sexual activity. U can consult

... Read More

Hi, I am 39 year old female . I have undergone gallbladder surgery 1 year back. I have developed continuous pimples and marks after 6 months. before I had never suffered with acne. I have fair skin. one of the dermetolodist gave me sebeam soap and cleargel and epiduo. even after 3 weeks pimple and marks are not diminishing completely. pls help

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai

Acne can sometimes come due to stress. Acne can be treated easily with facewash, tablets and creams. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples

... Read More

What is the cost of gallbladder surgery in Delhi I have stone in gallbladder advice a good hospital and doctor

Dr. Sudhir A Jadhav Bariatric Surgeon | Pune

The cost depends on the type of hospital you select and the room category you choose. Please keep one thing in mind that if you wish to have good hospital services and a good doctor then the charges w

... Read More

I have a stone size of 12.2mm in gallbladder do I need surgery can I dissolve with medicine which doctor I have to suggest

Dr. Himani Negi Homoeopath | Chennai

Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally without any surgery You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cu

... Read More

My gallbladder removed on 20 June 2016. I Love to play badminton. My query is that may i play badminton without any problem . Is there any risk? Pl clear

Dr. Lakin Vira General Surgeon | Mumbai

No risk. Pls go ahead.

... Read More

I had a open gallbladder surgery years ago and for the past few weeks off and on i been having a weird movement right under my gallbladder scar...

Dr. R. Kamalakannan GastroIntestinal Surgeon | Chennai

Mostly nothing. If persists, do ultrasound abdomen

... Read More

I have to undergo gall bladder removal surgery on 1st oct because i have gallstones. Can the surgery be done even if i m on my periods?

Dr. Kumar Parth Gastroenterologist | Bangalore

Yes

... Read More

20 days Back long bone surgery done for left leg fracture stiches yet to be open .Clarification required after surgery how much time take to recovery .She is suffering gas trouble having injection pan top and other medicines treatment is going on.Need ur feed back with v aluable suggestions.thanks in advance

Dr. Tiji Mathew Thomas (PT) Physiotherapist | Ernakulam

Usually weight bearing is allowed by the surgeon from 8-12 weeks of surgery and depending upon the procedure. However even in non weight bearing the patient must be encouraged for mobility using Walke

... Read More