How does panchakarma help
My Ayurvedic doctor has suggested panchakarma treatment for my hormonal imbalance issue. Does panchakarma help to sort it? Also will it help in losing weight? I am already on diet and I workout as well. Also can I continue going to office during this process? She said it would be a month long process.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Sure, ur ayurved Dr is very authentic plz trust n follow d share things, d way it shared u, u'l be healthier n fit soon,... The ayurved detox add value for transforming ur entire metabolism. It  Drains almost all toxic n non toxic metabolic byproducts clogging ur internal routes of nutrition, reducing ur demand of medicines, make sure u follow till Rasayan therapy..... Feel free to ask for any Q as it resist to follow d path