Psoriasis treatment
My father is suffering from psoriasis from last few months. We tried allopathy prescriptions given by doctors and it worked a bit but it doesn't cure it completely. We are thinking about getting panchakarma treatment in Pune. Can you tell me whether we should go for panchkarma or or should we go to a dermatologist?

Dr. Shivkrishna V. Divate
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune
Doing panchakarama shodhan therapy is good for him, accourding the age you mentioned still you can do this therapy, please provide me your adress so i can suggest some good doctors practicing near you.