Horrible hair loss
Daily I can see some thousand of hair fall while I'm bathing but still I didn't become bald. When will I become bald if it continues the same way? Even many say that people look better with complete shave. Ways ur suggestion?

Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

have you used medication before? you can read blog on WWW.drvenus.in about measures to prevent hairfall. several reasons for hairfall which may through heridetary, stress and polluyuin . suggest to visit dermatologist to root cause ur hairfall.
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Take dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid day time sleep Keep happy thoughts in mind always Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk Avoid to take very hot water on head while bath Avoid chemical based soap , shampoo , conditioners etc Use lemon juice for wash hairs daily For perfect tips and medicines follow on private questions section