Homeopathy vaccination

I have heard recently about homeopathic vaccination and side effects of allopathy vaccinations...want to know whether they are safe and can I rely on homeopathic immunizevaccination?can i my child woth homeopathic vaccinaton? looking for genuine answers

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, ya homoeopathy has precautionary medicines and are best suited for immune response. The thing is that you need to find a classical homoeopathic practitioner who knows the area to explore. There are no direct immunization medicines like in other systems. Homoeopathy has the basic principle of individualisation which bring the most perfectly matched medicine to the Constitution and personality of patient. This medicine works as a stimulant to the body's own protection system ie immunity. Though we can define the group of medicines but the best suited has to be selected carefully. Thanks.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Hi Homeopathy medicines itself act like vaccination way of methodology. is not it true that after all vaccination given to a child the communicable disease not occurring? After vaccination also many are suffering from measles, chickenpox, tuberculosis, mumps in their life time. No vaccine is giving lifelong prophylaxis. Yes there are many clinical studies tells that many health issues like autism, vitligo, vacine induced health issues are occuring due to vaccination. So in this regards Homeopathy is safe. OF COURSE HOMEOPATHY HAS ALL PROPHYLACTIC REMEDIES FOR ALL COMMUNICABLE DISEASE. But peoples are so ignorant and so scary by the misguide of conventional doctor and have a mind set up that only the stipulated routine vaccine can save their kids. All those communicable diseases like Tb, diptheria, pertusis, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubela, hepatitis, polios. even all other contagious disease and epidemic disease like influenza, viral fever, chicken gunia, swine flue all have GOOD HOMEOPATHY PREVENTIVE MEDICINES. But peoples are miguided that homeopathy cant prevent but in reality only homeopathy can give a long continued prophylaxis than routine vaccine. in every spring season lot of people takes measles and chicken pox preventive, in swine flue a big part of population was given homeopathy swine flu preventive. In AP during the epidemic of meningitis only homopathy could able to control the epidemic. BUT IN REALITY PEOPLES ARE MISGUIDED AND MADE TO SCARE ABOUT TAKING HOMEOPATHY IN VACCINATION. Thank you
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
yes hOmoeoPathy is safer than allopathic vacc.