Home Pregnancy test
Hi, Im 10 dats late for my periods. Did a home pregnancy tedt a fee days ago. Came positive. Are Home Pregnancy tests are always accurate.? Am I reall pregnant?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Home pregnancy tests are manufactured to the same standard as clinic tests. If the test is positive you should assume it to be correct and see your gynaecologist so they can confirm the location and accurate age of the pregnancy. It also gives you an opportunity to discuss your options and further treatment if any. Best wishes