Home abortion
I am 7 days late so I took the home test and it's positive.. I am thinking of using misoprostol.. but m so scared I cannot consult a doctor coz I cannot afford one.. please help me

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Missed menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like pregnancy, anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. First it is important to diagnose the condition. dont self diagnose and take any treatment blindly. You could potentially harm yourself. kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.