Hollow under eye and acne
I have persistent acne issues and also have deep hollow under my eyes which are dark too. Sleeping properly reduces the darkness under the eyes but it never goes away. my cheekbones are a bit higher but under the eyes is lower. What to do about this?
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. i guess its right that you must first visit a qualified dermatologist - preferbly someone who specialises in aesthetic practice. You may need a combination treatment with creams / prp under eye rejuvenation / fillers etc - after due assessment of deficits in your facial architecture - as you perceive them. Even peels help in reduction of dark circles.
Next Steps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?