Hollow under eye and acne
I have persistent acne issues and also have deep hollow under my eyes which are dark too. Sleeping properly reduces the darkness under the eyes but it never goes away. my cheekbones are a bit higher but under the eyes is lower. What to do about this?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. i guess its right that you must first visit a qualified dermatologist - preferbly someone who specialises in aesthetic practice. You may need a combination treatment with creams / prp under eye rejuvenation / fillers etc - after due assessment of deficits in your facial architecture - as you perceive them. Even peels help in reduction of dark circles.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging