Hole on the foot

I have a small hole on the bottom of my foot. It's bit hollow. It doesn't pain and I have noticed it coincidentally. Should I be worried or consult a doctor.
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
definitely do consult a surgeon, especially if you have a family history of it at the earliest
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?