Recently friend of mine went to donate blood and after few days she got a call from blood bank asking her for hiv test. now she very depressed about it she says there is no symtoms of hiv and very worried. can u please direct us what to do and where to get it tested in bangalore..where test can be done ...i have read about CAP AND NABL CERIFIED LAB...
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
1) Do not get panic.
2) Get tested by MD Pathologist Doctors NABL Certified Lab.
3) Nowadays Very effective treatment is available.
4) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Viral Infection.
5) Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment Controls and reduces viral load drastically in 3-4 weeks.
6) Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.