HIV risk and test
Hi, I am a male and had an exposure 4 years plus ago with a women. The incident is normal virginal sex with condom, as I have pre-ejaculation problem. The moment I went in, less than 10 secs, I ejaculated and took out after 5-10 secs. And realized the condom were broken. Would like to know the how much (in probability and history) risk I have in? Percentage? I did a 4th generation cmia duo test at 14 days post-exposure. It came back negative. But I do not have the courage to go for follow up test until today, after 4 years. I do not experience any symptoms till now, except one time rash on lower arm (flat and non-itchy) and recovered after 3 days of antihistamine medication. Please help to advice and help. Thank you very much In advanced.

there is one concept of Window period that means if some infective micro organism enter into our body and you test on next day your report comes negative even even micro organism present  in your body. test will come positive after overturn number of day , weeks or months onky every disease and every test have different window period hiv 1 pro viral dna QUALITATIVE test has window period of 17 days that means you have to do this test only after 17 days to get accurate result HIV DUO has 3 month window period RAPID HIV ELISA AND OTHER CARD TEST HAS 6 month window period same way HBsAg, HCV and VDRL has window period of 3 month so you have to do it after 3 month of exposure. for more one to one personal counselling opt for online consultation so I can solve all your query personally

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+163
Chat with a sexologist
Share me some more details
mostly u safe,but cinfirm by tests
Its better to get urself tested..