Hiv risk through body to body
Last week I went to massage parlour and following intercoursethings happened. 1.I opted for body to body massage and she licked all over my body expect penis but including prostrate 2.I placed my hand over her vaginal area and tried to insert my fingers but was able to insert only 40% of my finger.she tried to bite my nipple I denied 3.she gave me oil massage on penis with her hands I consulted one doctor he said there are chances that if the other person is HIV positive then virus could enter through invisible cuts via fingering.No kissing no Am I at risk?

No risj

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+140
Chat with a sexologist
as such n