Hiv from barber shop? 
What is the risk of HIV transmission through a razor cut at a barber shop? If an pimples on face.  Last month 5 this happened. I remember that barber had changed the blade but razor was old,  there was small  blood which he cleand with water.   I got hiv 1 and 2 test done after 37 days.  Result was negative. 

The basic answer to your concerns is no, HIV cannot be transmitted by a contaminated razor. HIV is an extremely weak virus and dies once exposed to the air. It cannot live outside the body. Sharing razors is generally not considered good hygiene for the same reasons as sharing a tooth brush or eating utensils. There is a possibility for Hepatitis (A/B/C) as this virus is much stronger than HIV and can live 3-4 days on a surface outside the body. I am 100% sure HIV cannot be passed in this manner because it is impossible and there has never been a confirmed report of transmission in this manner anywhere in the world.