High wbc count
I did haemogram test yesterday, wbc count is 12270. Rbc count is 4.84, mcv count is 82.20, m c h counf is 26.00. Please suggest me how to normal this all. I getting depressed. Uneasy pleass suggest me ur valuable answer im adding report too

Hello There. I can understand your concern. reports are secondary and for us to come to a diagnosis, we need to know what symptoms are you having and what are the clinical findings in your case after that co relating with reports will give a clear picture. based on the reports the only thing that needs attention is WBC count because its slightly high. but there are a lot of causes of high WBC count. infection and inflammation are one of the many. do not worry. nothing is majorly wrong. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.