diabetes-icon
High TSH, TPO, Tiredness
I recently got diagnosed for thyroid and found that My TSH has increased to 6.31 and Antibody TPO is 81.60 and T4 is 1.16 ... I would also like to mention that I have men taking tablets of thyronorm 50MG from past few years but then too I feel tired and extremely sleepy whole day plus I have double skin in my neck under the chin area and also have a moon face... I request you all to kindly help me with this problem and suggest that should I change the medicine or what???

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to increase thyronorm dose. Please consult any diabetologist or endocrinologist with reports.