High tsh level
High tsh level 9.567. Which medicine to take and when to take?? Also suffering from bilaterial sacroiliac and rheautmiod arthritis

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, I think you have mentioned your age wrong.  I think you need a proper hormonal work up. Please see a Endcrinologist. In all likelyhood you will need to be under care of an Endocrinologist for life time. But you will enjoy a good quality of life. I wish you a very happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakr Bidwai Chennai
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi at the age of 1 year mentioned diseases unlikely to present...kindly specify the age properly ...if the age is correct consult pediatrician