High testosterone level
I am 32 and I recently did total testosterone test and my result is 1035ng/dL. I have problem with restlessness, mood swing, aggressiveness and procrastination. I am on bi polar medication for long time and it has never helped me. Can high testosterone might be the cause of the above issue and I might not be bipolar?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

To make u soft u need to medicated ghee n shudhi with nr by dr
Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Natural home remedy using bitter gourds: 1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds 2. Crush them to a make a paste 3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice 4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning