High testosterone
I am 32 and I recently did total testosterone test and my result is 1035ng/dL. I am concerned that my hormone levels might be imbalanced. I have problem with restlessness, mood swing, aggressiveness. I have been seeing different psychiatrists for the above problem, and all prescribed bi-polar medication. The bi-polar m

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Thane

Hello, I would recommend you to take Homoeopathic treatment as homoeopathy improves your immune system and helps you both physically in your high testosterone levels and mentally for your aggressive behavior as well.
Dr. Amol Bamane
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Natural home remedy using bitter gourds: 1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds 2. Crush them to a make a paste 3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice 4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning