High level of testostrone
Is high level of Testosterone cause semen leakage my Testosterone is 993 and my haemoglobin is 17 am suffering from semen leakage that's why doctor suggested me to do this test plz tell me sir

Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Dear man Dont worried about that Semen leakage or spermetorhoea is a common in this age You just concentrate on your study or work dont read or see any thing's which can sexually aroused you Keep your bowel clear daily Eat protein and fibers And just to be cool it may automatically relief You may consult your nearest physician for further t/t Hope your doubt is to be clear