High iop 21 for both eye
I m suffering from frontal headaches, eyebrow ache heaviness in head and eye some time pain in eye from last 15 days .it feel better in morning but worsen in evening and again feel ok in night .I got checked my eye it is 6/6 but my iop of both eyes is 21 . Doctor prescribed me brimonide tartrate and timolol maleate ophthalmic solution eye drop . I m very scarred . Am I risked of glucoma . Please suggest me what I should do

Hi Glaucoma is a silent killer and can affect your optic nerves causing field damage. Sometimes patients can present with brow ache and are totally asymptomatic other times.
Get a detailed examination done and only IOP is not diagnostic of glaucoma. The nerve status needs to be checked and one IOP reading does not signify anything.
Don't take any medicines without proper evaluation please do consult a Glaucoma specialist near you. Physical examination is needed to conclude anything.