High fever

My cousin is suffering from high fever 105 degree from past 2 days... we gave him dolo 650 from morning.. but no results.. so it is weekend.. please can any doctor could suggest/advice quick remedy..

Doctor Answers (2) on High fever

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since its been so high for 2 days now,I'm surprised why have you not taken him to a physician still? So what if its a weekend, there are always doctors on duty. As of now do tepid sponging and consult a physician in person soon. You will have to get a few tests done to establish the cause of the fever. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well 105 is too much..first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the same medication...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you