High constipation

After my kidney stone operation generated from 1.5 years to continue very high constipation. Sometimes blood falls through my backside. What I am doing?

Doctor Answers (2) on High constipation

Hello, Bleeding from the rectum. (Anus) is a alarming sign.You do not want to brew on it.So action has to speed up.As you mentioned of severe constipation,it might have led to fissures (cuts) or piles whereby it might cause bleeding.So get it evaluated by a proctologist or a general surgeon. So that he can gauge the extent of your complaint. In the meantime drinking plenty of water,avoiding maida,and adding fibre to food like green leafy vegetables,salads, fruits can help you combat constipation which will prevent the friction and in turn prevent further damages.Likewise Homoeopathic treatment in this regard can be commented upon only after the status of your complaint is fully evaluated. Regards.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, First you need to get examinated based on the results of the examination the treatment would vary. Kindly consult a general surgeon of your locality for assistance. Thank you