High BP with creatinine

Hello sir/madam One of my relative had high BP with creatinine level around 3.6 after getting admitted in an hospital and with help of English medicine now BP has become normal but creatinine level has increased to 4.5 I have very much faith in ayurveda so could you advise when can bring him for your consultation

Doctor Answers (2) on High BP with creatinine

Dr. P.S.Sagar Hyderabad | Acupuncturist
There are highly researched medicine In Ayurveda these days...backed by government research centers...I have witnessed many patients creatinine coming to normal in few months definitely give it a try... other wise it is difficult to recover once dialysis is opted
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
The more muscle a person has, the more creatinine they produce. Levels of creatinine in the blood reflect both the amount of muscle a person has and their amount of kidney function. When there is kidney damage or kidney disease, and the kidneys are not able to filter waste efficiently, there will likely be a rise in creatinine levels in the blood... Consult Nephrologist.....