cardiologist-icon
High bp and heart related
Hi I want to enquire that my mother is suffering from from high blood pressure from.last few days and she is an asthmetic thereofre whenever weather changes her condition alao change But here my main concern is high bp and her tiredness she always feel tired headache and most probably she feels pain in left hand when she always use stairs to come up. So pls guide me best treatment and any test if required

It can be heart related issues , kindly chat with me will guide you test and treatment after taking detailed information
chat with me