cardiologist-icon
High BP and Anxiety
I have being prescribed Ciplar LA 20 mg once a day in the morning for high BP and anxiety issues. I have observed that my pulse rate goes up (95-100 beats per minute) after taking the medicine and then after an hour or so it comes down to 80-85. Also, I feel very lethargic and Lightheadedness / dizziness all through the day after taking the medicine. BP levels are maintained at 135-140 / 85-90 most of the days, however sometimes it goes up to 150/100 and then I take Etizolam 0.25 mg on SOS basis. Please advice if the treatment is ok or do I need to change the medication. PS: I have Amlong 2.5 mg in past but that doesn't help with BP control.

You definitely need modification of BP medicines. Consult online
Can increase dose - Take Tab Amlong 5mg once a day