High body temperature
My brother has high temperature all time around 99-100℉.He sweats more than a normal person does,he has nausea and difficulty sleeping and also has a feeling that something is inside in throat and cant be swallowed... Please help its very urgent Thanks in avdance..

Dr. Tanoy Bose
Internal Medicine 14 yrs exp Kolkata
You did not tell me how long he is suffering from this problem. It may be av are of pharyngitis which commonly occurs due to viral infections. Hence, you can give him analgesics and paracetamol for at least 3 days and c see the response

Baby high temperature after vaccination Normal body temperature Reasons for high body temperature