High B.P 180/100 all the

I am having B.P.180/100 all the time , I feel dizzyness , always feel sleepy, I am taking Indaral-10 mg morning evening ie twice a day few years back I was prescribed for Roulfia Serpntina By a homeopath , that did work , but the dr. who had prescribed is not available now ,pl advise

Doctor Answers (4) on High B.P 180/100 all the

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

However for your information I am the expert on Cardiac disorders.

Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Sonal Wagh Pune | Homeopath
Hello... If you ll go through the side effects of tab Inderal, the commonest side effects of it are dizziness & sleep disturbances. So according to me, you should consult your physician who prescribed you, tab Inderal, as far as these side effects are concerned. Secondly if you have any B. P. problem, your aim should be to reduce weight, rather than taking tablets for hypertension,as 99% of hypertensive people are overweight. Thirdly you should not take Raulphia also for a long time, so consult a homoeopathic physician near you. Weight reduction is the key to cure hypertension. Thank you.
Dr. Geeta Kadam Pune | Homeopath
Hi sir Don't stop any medicine first you go to your nearest homeopath give them details of your case and also line of treatment. If possible contact me And also maintain BP record