Dizziness all the time

I am undergoing treatment for Abdominal TB since the last week of April 2016. In this course of time my liver also was affected and I was on the verge of getting jaundice. Doctor changed few medicines and was was put on streptomycin injection ( Daily one injection for 60 days). After almost 33 injections I started feeling dizzy all the time and imbalance which walking. Initially I thought it may be due to weakness as I also joined back work on 16th June. But when it continued for 3-4 days, I went back to my doctor and he said it seems to be Vertigo. He prescribed some medicine for this. It's almost 2.5 weeks and I am not feeling even 1% improvement. Consulted ENT as well and cochlear and audiometric tests were normal. I am really worried about this dizziness and imbalance. Will this get cured?Which doctor should I consult? It has become impossible for me to travel by car as well. Any advise or suggestions will be very helpful. Thank you Zulfia

Doctor Answers (2) on Dizziness all the time

Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
As you are already getting treatment for TB which you can not stop, you may have to put up with some side effects. you can not stop the medicines as it may become life threatening. After completion of treatment slowly all side effects will disappear hopefully and TB will also be cured. In the mean time you can take advice from neurologist and some other ENT specialist near you.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
hi Zulfia its because of your medication ,streptomycin does have some endolymph imbalances. secondly how is your sleep cycle any anxiety issues havent mentioned. check your Bp when you have giddiness take more fluids . TAke stugeron forte twice a day . or else you can review most of the times your anti tb drugs will be the culprits for the above symptoms do you suffer from abdominal bloating and acidity issues. tell me your clear history will discuss and i can give exact solution to cure