Temperature in Newborns
My baby is 1 month 1 week old. Around 5 days back we have been shifted from shimla to lucknow. Now my baby is having temperature 99.3 degree when taken from armpits. What medicine should we give? Also plz suggest what should be the fan or AC speed for the baby. As baby sleeps in full speed of fan, is this affecting him?

You can give him Aeknil drops one drop twice daily for five days. You can switch on AC but cover the child well with woollen clothing. Apply Vick’s on the chest at bedtime
Consult me on Practo app for further assistance

please take appointment for me from practo so I can prescribe you medicine for the baby.