High ASO titre 600
I had pain in my muscles and under feet...had little bit pain in knee joint...I tested all the blood test under the consultant of my home physician doctor...and found aso titre 496 and uric acid was 7.64...after 3 month again I felt a little bit fever and then again I tested all the blood test and found aso titre is 644 and uric acid is 5.57...ra factory ESR everything is normal...now I don't take medicine...and muscle pain gone...but how can the aso titre is cured??...may anyone suggest any specialist doctor...and how many days need to require to fully cure?? Past data ...I got hit in chest at the age of 20... No medicine taken during that time... I am now 28 years old...

Thanks for inputs Pll consult rheumatologist for paid practo consult for resolution of your queries