I found to be aso titre positive.
I was having joint problem from previous  two years i went to a doctor one year ago he prescribed me some medicines and told me to do exercise daily.but problem not get cured 1 week  i went to another doctor and he write some test to perform which are(CBC,U/R,ASO TITRE,RA FACTOR AND X-RAY) yesterday i taken tge reports and fiund that aso titre was positive after which doctor prescribed some medicines and a needle to take first on my arm and then if no reaction happens because of that he told me to take it on my back i am unsure about this treatment wheter this works or not because when i first visited him he prescribed some medicines and he made no changes to them after i got reports only change whuch he did was that needdle i don't i should be worried of this aso titre thing or not. plesse guide me thanx.

Aso positive indicates streptococcus exposure could be rheumatoid or rheumatic origin
I suggest you to consult a rheumatologist for the same. You might need need some more confirmative blood tests before proper treatment is started.

Aso titre treatment