High allergy,excessweight
For the last 1 year i have found that my allergy remains always high and can't go a day without the medicine and also after that my body weight has also increased and is not getting down inspite of diet and exercise

Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult a doctor n find out the reason behind the wt gain, like thyroid hormone imbalance or PCOD as the main reasons in young females. Homeopathy may help you better to get cured of your complaints.
Dr. Manju Lihala
Since you have dust allergy you have a problem whenever you are exposed to it . This is the reason for the recurrence. Go back to your doctor to find out the cause for your weight gain.