High acidity during pregn
I am 22 weeks pregnant. I have high acidity due to which I was having poking pain in upper abdomen. Doctor gave me zintac tablets. But no relief so she gave me pantocid dsr and heppacid syrup. I have used 2 tabs of pantocid and half the bottle syrup.I also felt relief with these medicines. But than I read on net that these all medicines are not safe in pregnancy . Is it true. I hope I haven't harmed my baby. Please help me

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, first of all get done your blood report for CBC ,if indicates some infection get treated and if report is normal raise head end of your bed by keeping some stuff bellow bedlegs. Do not worry , nothing will happen by drugs taken
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 22 yrs exp Delhi
Acidity is quite common in pregnancy.  Take small frequent meals and dinner at least 2 hour's before bed time. Milk is the best antacid. Can take small sips of cold milk. Avoid spicy and oily food.
Dr. Shubham S Negi
Laparoscopic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Don worry drugs are safe in pregnancy..continue taking them and complete the course...