Hi Gynaecologist
Is it advisable to take Folvite 5mg tablet while planning  for a baby. Is it helps in conceiving and if should take how many times a day should take? Very much appreciated for your detailed response.

Ys you can take . It needs to be taken once on a day after breakfast
It should be taken ones a day..  It is helpful in may way,  it need for neurological development of baby,  for DNA synthesis,  Hb improvement,  For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
One time a day
for details Consult me online