Hi doctor,
My husband working in night shifts, he gets tired very soon,however he doesn't have much physical work to do. His blood pressure is high,last reading was 145/90. He has continuous pain in his legs. He usually stays low in energy. I don't know how can I help him to get his health good. Please advise I am very worried.

Hey ,this could be because of lack of sleep,  he has to sleep without disturbance for at least 8 hours in day , this problem occur for begginers, tell him to exercise daily, sleeping room should be dark ,soundless. Advice him not to take to much of coffee ,tea