Tiredness.

My granny the day before yesterday came home and she was tired. Later she didn't eat dinner,we thought she must be tired and would take later. The next morning she woke up at 10 and was drastically tired. She told us she doesn't have strength and didn't take her medication in the night or morning. She was getting a bit better towards the day end. Today she was able to eat only little and she lacks strength and she's very tired. P.s -she didn't eat her dinner the day before yesterday and yesterday's breakfast. What should I do. ?

Dr. Sameer Sahay
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune

Get her blood sugar checked and get an ecg. She may also be dehydrated. All these will be checked by calling a doctor to see her or taking her to Hospital. She may be suffering from a condition called HHS common in elderly diabetics. It is life threatening so don't take it lightly.