Feel tired
I am a working professional, 10am to 7 pm. After coming from office i feel tired and sleepy. And i need to study till late night also as i am preparing for higher studies. Please suggest. If required some medication with no side affect or suppliments or anything. Thank you

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your complains are consistent with multivitamin and multimineral deficiency. Therefore all you need is a supplement daily and a food that is rich in the vitamins and minerals. Have a high protein diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and greens. Add dry fruits like Almonds to your breakfast upto 7 Pcs of Almonds are enough. Take a cap. Gibkoba-m, it will improve your circulation and also keep you active. Cap. Becosules-plus one a day after food just like gibkoba-m. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain .
Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

Take Rejuvenation (Rasayan ) treatment from ayurvedic consultant. It will improve your stamina, digestion,memory power(concentration ).