Hi doctor i have breast sagging problem
Hi Dr i have 11 months baby ...my breast size increases , please suggest solution to reduce breast size

Exercise
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It's a physiological.   After stopping breastfeeding it will reduce.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Start active exercise.... Reduce your body wt.. Size will reduce automatically
Hello you can apply banana mesh to keep tight keep for 10min and wash it, massage with almond oil and olive oil mix. Eat protein diet, good support bra, and start  cerezette ocp daily for contraceptivepill will also help and chest exercise.