Hesterectomy
Hi!! I have recently gone through hesterectomy so can u please suggest me for exercise. When i can start my gym???

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

You need to visit physiotherapy clinic so they will examine you and list your weak muscle. So they can plane your proper protocol for some weak or month.
Dr. Anantha Lakshmi (PT)
Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please consult your own doctor from whom you operated. He can suggest you when can you start your exercise by evaluating your fitness.
Dr. Zahra Hussain (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi.. it all depends on how recently you had the hysterectomy and what is your fitness level currently.. So i would suggest that you visit a nearby physio and get yourself assessed properly and the go forward with you exercise programme.. Hope this helped you out!