homeopath-icon
Heridtary hair loss
Can we regrow hereditary hair loss using homeopathy I consulted one homeopathic doctor he gave arnica hair oil and some medicines they didn't have name on them so I don't know wat they I took them for three months they didn't even control my hair fall and my hair fall was increased instead so is it possible to control my hairfall and regrow my hair I'm healthy person don't have any other health problem

You case require detailed case taking,Take appointment here or You are welcome for whatsapp call/chat also on eight eight three zero four triple five eight nine

Hiee I can understand hair concerns u have. I m sorry to hear about hair issue and failure by doctor to help you. Firstly I would suggest u that only medicine will not help you get rid of hair fall issues. Along with medicine you need to follow Certain diet Some vitamin supplement Stress free mind some external application Regular hair massage N right way for hair wash
here by suggesting you a home remedy 1. coconut oil 1cup add a spoon of methi add few curry leaves add few hibiscus flower leaves and boil it till oil changes colour to brown.Cool it n use every week. 2. use coconut oil it strengthens hair. 3. use amla if u want long hair in ur oil. 4.almond oil if u want soft n silky hair. 5.Use sulphate free shampoo for hair wash and after hairwash use conditioner...remeber shampoo with no colour or pale are ones having less chemicals in it. 6. For better maintain use hair serum regularly it reduces hair fall by making them soft and keep hair frizz free
Yes dear Hereditary hair loss can b treated with homoeopathy but specifics like arnica will not help you much Need a detailed case history in order to treat
consult me on PRACTO
Hi mam By taking Homoeopathic medicine your Hairfall is controlled  Hair growth is improved after that since you're young . at age Do you have dandruff? Any previous scalp infections? Proper diet and correct Homeopathic medicine will help you to overcome yr genetic affection Detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Hair fall can be controlled or even stop. The growth can only be seen after it.
It's completely curable considering your age is only 28...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
You have mentioned hereditary hair loss. Female hereditary hair loss is known as female pattern baldness. It usually begins about the age of 30 and more noticeable after menopause. Female hereditary hair loss is influenced by genetics and the androgen hormones. Women with hereditary baldness rarely develop bald patches. Instead, there is a general thinning of their hair, especially over the top of your head or crown while maintaining a frontal hairline.
Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments.
Eat enough protein to maintain normal hair production including meat, chicken, fish, eggs, cheese, beans, tofu, grains and nuts. Be gentle with your hair • Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails. • Avoid twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair. • Avoid hair lotions that are heavily perfumed. • Avoid excessive heat treatments.
You need to take Homoeopathic constitutional treatment. You can consult me online for further case taking and treatment.
Hello mam Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treats patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality  and initiate natural healing process without any side effects Yes if your hair cycle corrected  regrowth  of hair is possible   Hair growth is normal process  and I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
Regarding hair loss you can consult me on wats app no (nine nine four zero three one six seven seven eight)