diabetes-icon
Hereditary Diabetes
My mom is a type2 diabetic. Recently i went to lab, for to take blood sugar levels. Fasting blood sugar 96, Post meal 114, HbA1c 5.51. is there any chance to type 2 diabetes to me. My age 24, Height 5.3, weight 55. Any precautions to don't develop or prevent in future.

Not in recent years

Your sugars are under control at the moment. However, since your mum is a diabetic, you have higher chances of getting diabetes. But, it’s not necessary that you will get diabetes for sure. Diet and exercise is key. Avoid direct sugars, reduce carbs in diet, include complex carbs 150min exercise per week is minimal requirement.
The way to prevent from getting type 2 Diabetes 1- keep your weight under check 2- Daily physical activity ( 30 mins brisk walk daily ) 3- Eat healthy food . Avoid processed food and food high in calories.
Hi., I can understand your concern. Reports are normal.
to avoid onset of diabetes, you should do regular exercise and yoga check for blood sugar levels once in every 6 months. avoid processed foods
take more proteins avoid refined carbs
Your reports are absolutely normal.. Follow healthy lifestyle Eat healthy diet Regular exercise These simple steps can prevent diabetes..