Hepatitis B Positive
Recently he had a hemorrhoids stapler surgery during as usual Doctor took sample for blood checkup found HBSag positive. I am worried and very tensed about further life 1) How can it be cure 2) who all precautions he needs to take 3) What all it causes in future life Please suggest me and provide the good solution Awaiting

Hello... Don't get scared, repeat test once again in some other centre for confirmation of you think he doesn't have any risk factor, hepatitis B is non curable chronic disease, it s a heptiac disease ,it can be managed with medication, it can be transmitted through semen, sweat ,saliva so care must be taken not to infect others....