Hemorrhoids
I am having this problem from last 3 years. I have bleeding while motion. And this problem is not permanent as in it comes and goes away by itself within one week or two. Because of that I feel itching and swelling around my anus. This is very embarrassing, And I heard that tere is no permanent treatment for this.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Pls Consult an Ayurveda proctologist immediately to get rid of this problem permanently. Lifestyle modifications such as Walking, reduce intake of Oily and spicy food, avoid non veg and curds, drink Buttermilk regularly.