Help with foreskin itching
While having sex, I had retracted my foreskin. Generally it is tight but it is loose enough to expose the penis head. However I noticed afterwards that even though it has gone back to cover the penis head, there is a lot of itching and the foreskin wouldn't retract back and it has become tighter than usual. I had used condoms and my partner doesn't have an STI. How should I heal it?

Share me some more details
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice
consult online or call 82086066*99 for consultation
This seems to be a serious issue. We might need to connect once either on call or in person. To discuss about your issue further in detail.
Itching of the foreskin might be because of the stretching or because of the condom. Since you used condom and if it was totally intact the chances of STD is less.
you can consult online in practo with more data about your issue.
Sounds like STD/STI. Consult for advice .