Help needed with skin boils on finger
Hi, I've some kind of eruptions/boils on my fingers which are filled with liquid. There is some water like liquid filled inside it ,once it bursts ,I get blisters after that. I've already consultant 2 different doctors but it's not resolved yet. It's spreading on other fingers at first it was only on one finger. Can anyone help?

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this pompholyx blisters... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.